Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Need a Monthly Pass Receipt?????

This just in from Weight Watchers.............

Here are the instructions on how to get a receipt for Monthly Pass for insurance purposes:

Just email WW at accounting@weightwatchers.com or customerservice@weightwatchers.com (You don't need to email both though.)

You will need to provide the email address your account is set up with if it is different than the one you are emailing us from. An example of this would be - you completed the sign up process with your home email address but you're emailing us from work.

You'll need to tell us exactly what you need. Saying "I need a receipt" will only prompt us to email you back with instructions on how to print a monthly receipt.

Some examples of an insurance receipt request are:

"I need a receipt for all payments I made on my Monthly Pass account from the time I signed up in September through December 31st."

"Please send me an itemized billing history for my eTools account beginning January 1, 2006 through December 31, 2006. Also, I will need this mailed on Weight Watchers, Inc. letter head to my home address at 1234 Oak, Anytown, KS 66206"

It's always better to provide us too much information than not enough.

The down side is these requests can take a week or two to get completed during this time of year because of high email volume.

No comments: