Friday, April 20, 2007

Sorry Charlie----It's been awhile!!

Hello Gang----

It's been awhile since my last post----things have been a little crazy around here to say the least!! I do feel I need to give everyone an explanation though. You may or may not have heard, but my role at Weight Watchers is changing!! I've been "promoted" to the Great Lakes District At-Work Scheduler. Big title that really means, that I get to work from home in my little office and wear my jammies all day - if I choose!! What this new position means, is that I won't be leading meetings during the daytime hours. I hope everyone realizes the sacrifice that has been for me! I've never felt elation AND grief at the same time before. I'll miss seeing, sharing with, talking to, and joking with EVERY SINGLE MEMBER from my meetings! THANK YOU for allowing me into your life and sharing your successes and even your not successes.

REMEMBER, I am going to continue to lead the meetings on Monday night at 6 pm in State College, Tuesday night at 6 pm in Bellefonte (St. John Lutheran) and Wednesday night at 6 pm in Runville (UMC)! Come See Me!!:)

I do want you to know that I put all of my faith in those who have been chosen to fill my meetings. They're fun, compasionate, knowledgeable and very excited to be your new leader!! After all, I trained them!!:) Success is yours AND they're ready to guide you to it!! I expect you to keep me posted on your progress!!

1 comment:

Bobby DeMarco said...

Hi Tricia,
My name is Bobby DeMarco. I have been surfing the net and you have some absolutely scrumptious recipes on this site. I also love the quote at the bottom of the page. If that doesn't motivate someone, nuthin' will! How are your classes going? Thanks again for the recipes and inspiration. Keep the dream alive!
Bobby DeMarco