Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So Long Blanchard:(..........Hello, State College:)

It's official, I've been transferred out of Blanchard, PA! I'm deeply and truly going to miss those AWESOME Weight Watchers members! My WW career began in the Blanchard Church of Christ "basement" so I definitely have mixed feelings about leaving. Please allow me to be comforted in the knowledge that my replacement is welcomed!! ---as if I'd expect anything else!!! You guys ROCK!! Continue to have fun, laugh AND LOSE WEIGHT!!:) ++++Let Sharon know that I'm missing her...LOL!

So, now that I've loaded up my WW belongings in Blanchard ---- I'm heading into State College to lead a night meeting. It's been almost 6 months since I lead a night meeting in State College and I'm looking forward to doing it again. So, You'll find me on Monday at 6 pm at the State College Northland Center!!!

2 comments:

Winston Walter said...

As a Monday night in State College attendee, I'd like to say "glad to have you!" You got me pepped up for the week to come and enthused to keep with the program.

fluffernut said...

Awesome!! Glad to hear it! A slightly delayed response....sorry!! Looking forward to Spring like weather on Monday nights - unlike this past Monday. Hope everyone was safe and is planning on coming next week! Missed you and Patsy!!:)